- Easy to Use: Burger press forms juicy, tender burgers in seconds. The press makes sliders, regular burgers, or stuffed burgers.
- Multipurpose Press: Burger patties, salmon patties, sausage patties, and pie crust rounds for mini pies and appetizers.
- 1 - For best results spray PAM before use.
- 2 - Start by making the TOP of the burger. Put 3 oz into the cup and press with the lid cap attached, remove it and set aside.
- 3 - Put 4 oz into the cup and press (with lid cap detached) to make the bottom of the burger with the well for stuffing.
- 4 - Add the stuffing onions, garlic, less than ¼ cup (you may want to pre-cook your stuffing).
- 5 - Put the 3-oz. patty (step #2) in the cup, reattach the lid cap, press to form a complete burger.
- This burger press is a 3-in-1 item, making patties into sliders, regular burgers, or stuffed burgers. This burger press is manufactured using high-quality, durable materials that are made to withstand frequent use. The press is thoughtfully designed and carefully constructed to not crack, stain or retain odors. The press is equipped with a contoured handle for a strong grip.
- Using a burger press promotes safe food-handling and eliminates the transfer of bacteria from hands to clean surfaces. The Yukon Glory Burger Press is easy to clean with warm water and is dishwasher safe. The burger press components are easily separated for a thorough cleaning. High-quality food needs to be prepared with high quality tools. The Yukon Glory Burger Press is manufactured using superior materials that withstand heavy-duty use. Yukon Glory prides itself in supplying the most durable and long-lasting grill accessories on the market. This Burger Press is guaranteed with a 3-year warranty for maximum customer satisfaction.