Loaded Roasted Potatoes
Why settle for regular roast potatoes when you can make these Loaded Roasted Potatoes with This Jew Can Que.
1 lb fingerling or new potatoes, sliced in half
2 tbsp olive oil
1 cup water
1 cup raw bacon, chopped
Shredded cheese, green onions, sour cream, cherry tomatoes
Place halved potatoes cut-side down on the Yukon Glory Premium BBQ serving tray pan. Drizzle with olive oil and add water. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
Place in a preheated grill at 350* and cook for 45 minutes. Check to ensure the water doesn’t all evaporate before the potatoes are tender (you may have to add more water).
When potatoes are fork tender, add chopped bacon pieces, stir well and return to grill uncovered and continue cooking until bacon renders and the potatoes develop crispy crusts (about 20 minutes). Turn up heat if needed to develop more crispy edges.
Transfer potatoes and bacon to a serving dish, and top with shredded cheese, sliced green onions, drizzle of sour cream and cherry tomatoes.
- MULTI PURPOSE – Innovative BBQ serving tray is the perfect grilling accessory that is perfect for serving and warming with perforation for the fat to drip out for lean grilling
- PREMIUM MATERIAL – Made of durable high strength premium stainless steel will ensure easy and long-lasting use. Non-stick heat retaining material enables the excess juices to easily flow into the bottom pan
- UNIQUE DESIGN – Designed with small holes for easy draining of excess juices and even air flow for best heating results Features 4 recessed burger slots and middle for hotdogs or veggies
- ASY CARE & USE – Hand wash recommended for best cleaning results. It is recommended to use a cloth or paper towel that is soft for drying to maintain the non stick surface
- RECOMMENDED USES – Perfect for heating and serving your BBQ delights. Measure 17 inch x 11 inch x 2 inch high DO NOT USE ON OPEN FLAME!!!