Smoked Beer Can Chicken
This beer-can chicken recipe from Grillin With Dad is a must try!
1 whole chicken
Caribeque Honey Heat rub
Can of your choice (Dr. Pepper used in this recipe)
1. Drizzle olive oil on chicken and rub all over
2. Apply Caribeque Honey Heat generously and rub into chicken
3. Turn bird over and repeat
4. Place can of your choice into the rack. Make sure to open the can!
5. Place the bird on top of the can and push down
6. Put the rack into your smoker until it hits 165° and enjoy!
Watch below for a video demonstration: