Holiday Cranberry MeatballsCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
- Meatball Preparation
- Quickly fry sage leave and place on a paper towel to cool down
- Finely chop rosemary, sage, thyme, and garlic
- In a large mixing bowl add ground turkey, herbs, garlic, salt, pepper, egg, Worcestershire, cranberries, stuffing and mix together.
- Using a large spoon place 12 meatballs on a lined baking sheet and sprinkle with BBQ rub
- Cover and place in the fridge for at least an hour
- When ready to cook place on a grill sheet or leave on baking sheet.
- Cooking Options
- Smoker: smoke at 225 until meatball is 165 degrees
- Bake: bake at 375 until meatball is 165 degrees
- Cast iron or pan: Sear on high heat until all sides are seared and finish in an oven set at 375 until meatballs internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.