Jalapeno, Onion, Bacon DogCourse: LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Hot Dog Buns
2 Tbsp Butter
1 Onion, Halved and Then Cut Into Long Thin Strips
2 Jalapeños, Halved and De-seeded, and Then Dice
- Wrap a hot dog in bacon. Halve, deseed, and dice jalapenos.
- In a large pan, heat butter until melted and slightly bubbly.
- Add onions, and brown.
- Add bacon wrapped dog into pan and cook on medium-low until bacon has crisped.
- Add to bun and top with grilled onions, jalapeños, and other preferred toppings!
- Cook Hot Dog to preference.
Products Featured in Video: