Sriracha Honey Glazed Bacon Wrapped PineappleCourse: SidesCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
24 chunks of fresh pineapple (cut into 1 inch rectangular chunks)
12 strips thick cut bacon (cut in half)
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup honey
1 lime juiced (2 tbsp)
2-4 teaspoons sriracha sauce
2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Preheat smoker/ grill to 375 F.
- Cut the pineapple into 1 inch rectangular chunks.
- Cut the bacon in half. Wrap each pineapple chunk in a piece of bacon and place seam side down.
- In a small bowl, stir together brown sugar, honey, lime juice, sriracha, and soy sauce. Brush over each piece of bacon wrapped pineapple to glaze and place on a baking rack that’s on top of a lined pan.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes until bacon is crispy.
- Insert toothpicks into each bite for easy serving. Garnish with fresh parsley. Use leftover Sriracha Honey for dipping.